I have been wanting to add new content to my blog for a while now and the Top 5 Wednesday prompts are going to help me do that. Top 5 Wednesday was created by Lainey and is being run be Sam from the YouTube channel ThoughtsonTomes. Here is a link to the Goodreads group. https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/118368-top-5-wednesday
Our First Topic is 2017 Goals:
These do not need to be reading goals specifically, they can be any goals you want to talk about. Reading goals, blog/channel/instagram goals, personal goals…anything!
I want to create new content for my blog and promote it whenever I can. I have been writing for blogs for a few years and I want to be able to reach a larger audience.
I love Netgalley and I am so grateful for all of the e-ARCs that I receive. I want to be better at reviewing those books closer to their publication date. That means: I have to pay attention to what I am requesting and when it is being released.
I am going to participate in the Netgalley and Edelweiss Reading Challenge.
- The challenge will run from Jan 1, 2017 – Dec 31, 2017.
- Anyone is welcome to join. You do not need to be a blogger, just post your reviews and come back every month to link them up.
- Any genre, release date, request date, length, etc. counts so long as it came from Edelweiss or Netgalley.
- At the beginning of each month there will be a roundup post for you to add your reviews.
- If you forget to link up one month it’s not a problem just add your reviews next month.
- If you would like to move up or down levels that is completely fine and at your discretion.
I am not going to purchase any more books (unless they are a must have new release or a continuation of a series I have started) until my TBR bookcase shrinks!
Yep, those are all unread books. Not including e-books!
I am going to go back on Weight Watchers and start doing yoga again.
A few years ago doing aerial yoga.
I’m ready for 2017….are you?!